Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to support cardiovascular, joint, and brain health*
Super EPA provides essential omega-3 fatty acids that support a healthy heart and brain, help maintain a healthy inflammatory response in muscles and joints, enhance mood, and promote healthy skin.*
Super EPA Details
Thorne’s Super EPA provides the highest quality, purest fish oil available from sustainably-sourced, cold-water fish. Super EPA contains two vital omega-3 fatty acids – EPA and DHA – important throughout adulthood, as well as during periods of increased brain growth that characterize prenatal and postnatal development.*
Benefits of Super EPA:
- Support for a healthy cardiovascular system – supports the health of blood vessels to promote optimal blood flow and helps maintain already normal triglyceride and cholesterol levels*
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response in joints and muscles*
- Supports immune function*
- Nutritional support for development and maintenance of healthy brain function*
- Supports memory and mood*
- Promotes healthy skin*
- Helpful for weight management by promoting a healthy insulin response*
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Bovine), Purified Water and Glycerin (Vegetable Source) Gel Cap, Mixed Tocopherols
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Super EPA are derived from fish.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
*The statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.